Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!” Psalm 90:17
- Complete all documentation required to provide behavior assistance service within the specified time.
- Complete monthly documents: Summary report, caregiver competency check, data collection sheets (behavior targeted for reduction and replacements) Service log, Receipt of data.
- Coordinates with analyst to have all document properly signed and reviewed before turning items in. Provides required information to their analyst so that they can complete their reports. Office Staff is not responsible of providing any of these documents.
- Implement BASP as written.
- Collect and record data based on client behavior and skill acquisition program.
- Attend clinical discussion meeting and comply with decisions and deadline as agreed upon.
- Maintain all documents like data sheets, service logs, competency checks and BASP during every working session so that they can be supervised at any time.
- Assists BCBAs and BCaBAs in the preparation of client materials.
- Assists BCBAs and BCaBAs with behavior reduction assessments and skills acquisition.