Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!” Psalm 90:17
- Responsible for assisting in the completion of assessments, behavior plans and re-assessments.
- Responsible for turning in assessments, behavior plans and re-assessments by the assigned due date.
- Responsible for completing any corrections to the assessments, behavior plans and or re-assessment by the deadline given by your supervisor.
- Ensure that the RBT is collecting Data and creating graphs.
- Complete intake documentation with the families and update them as needed.
- Report any grievances the family may have.
- Responsible for conducting parent and RBT competencies.
- Make plan revisions as needed due to lack of progress.
- Conduct parent training as needed or as identified in the Behavior plan.
- Provide supervision and oversight to RBT’s on designated cases.
- Sign/validate RBT logs or supervision forms.
- Receive supervision by a BCBA and per BACB standards.
- Comply with company policies.