Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!” Psalm 90:17
- Conduct Functional Assessments.
- Annual Progress Report (nine months as from the date first recorded visit or in the of Medicaid Waiver case 90 days before the WSC Support plan effective date).
- Following annual progress report (one year as from the date of first Annual Progress Report).
- Design materials for an effective implementation of the BASP.
- Complete monthly documents: summary report, caregiver competency check, data collection sheets (behavior targeted for reduction and replacements), service log, receipt of data.
- Explain BASP to caregivers (giving modeling and feedback as required).
- Train and supervise caregivers, BCaBAs and Registered Behavior Technicians in the implementation of BASP and provide board required supervision hours.
- Directly supervise implementation of BASP.
- Assist with the recruiting of clinical staff as needed.
- Serve as replacement for the clinical director role.